At Crofton, we take great pride in project management, design and construction for every project and with every client. From concept to completion, our meticulous and talented professionals will guide you through the process. Because of our storied history and expertise, you won’t find a construction-design build team quite like ours in the region. For that reason, you will find that we move fast and quickly mitigate and overcome challenges to work within the specifications and budgets of your unique project.
If you are looking for a contractor and partner to develop and execute your next maritime construction project, Crofton Industries is the cream of the crop. With more than a half a century of shorefront construction work, there simply is no one better. It’s why the entire maritime industry in the region, including giants like Newport News Shipbuilding, relies on our professionalism and expertise.
Maintenance and Repair
In marine environments in particular, structures need restoration, continued maintenance and oftentimes-significant repairs. Because we offer an arsenal of full-service construction and maintenance, Crofton Industries is your one-stop shop for installing or repairing deteriorated or damaged facilities.
Industrial demolition is complex. The marine environment poses even more complex challenges. Our team of experts will manage your project with ease and professionalism. We have delivered exceptional results to hundreds of clients. From decommissioning and decontamination to demolition and removal, we can service your project no matter how complex.
While each project is unique, there isn’t much we haven’t seen before. The services we perform most frequently are:
- Bridge Installation and Repair
- Bulkhead Design and Installation
- Cofferdam Design and Installation
- Fender System Installation and Maintenance
- Fixed and Floating Pier Design and Installation
- Marina Design and Installation
- Marine Railway Maintenance and Repairs
- Hydroelectric Energy Facility Maintenance
- Pile Driving Operations
- Water Resource Structure Maintenance and Repairs
- Subaqueous Circuit Repairs and Installation
- Port Facility Maintenance
- Transmission Tower Rehabilitation
- Land Based Structures Installation
- Outfall Installation and Repair
- Shoreline Protection